Heidelberg Materials is one of the world's largest manufacturers of building materials and has been contributing to the industry’s progress for 150 years. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates. Our downstream activities include mainly the production of ready-mixed concrete, but also of asphalt and other building products.
We will pioneer with carbon-free cement and concrete and lead with circular solutions. We aim to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 at the latest. Together with our customers and partners, we drive innovation and work on building material for the future.
Heidelberg Materials as an attractive investment
- Well positioned to benefit from growth trends through well-balanced asset base and strong global footprint
- Solid track record of delivering on key financial targets supported by a strong balance sheet
- Differentiated product portfolio driving growth through premium value-added products with enhanced sustainability attributes
- Leader in decarbonisation with the speed, knowledge, and technology to frontrun the industry and make the CO₂ transition a successful business
- Attractive returns to shareholders including progressive dividends and optional share buybacks