Controller Group (f/m/d)
The department Reporting, Controlling and Consolidation (RCC) is looking for a Controller Group (f/m/d) as an entry-level position for the team Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
The position is an excellent opportunity to start your professional career in a DAX40 - company and build a strong foundation in the field of Controlling. The position will be located in Heidelberg, Germany.
Your next challenge
- Support the review, analysis and presentation of the monthly financial performance as well as the Operating Plan and quarterly Forecast for selected countries
- Ensure reporting is delivered in accordance with Group reporting guidelines, prepared on a consistent basis and submitted within deadline
- Support the Head of Group FP&A with the review and (ad hoc) analysis of the financial performance of HM Group as well as the preparation and review of documents for the Management Board, Supervisory Board and other Top Management stakeholders
- Drive digitalization by supporting the implementation and go-live of our new consolidation and reporting software
- University degree in business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- Relevant internships in controlling, accounting or finance
- Fluent in English (mandatory), further language skills are a plus
- Strong communication skills as well as high level of commitment and flexibility
We are convinced that only those who successfully realize their personal goals can also fully contribute professionally. That's why we offer you attractive benefits, such as:
- Flexible working time models with up to 50% remote working within Germany
- 30 vacation days plus additional special vacation days
- Attractive compensation with profit share/bonus, Christmas and vacation payment
- Multiple learning & development options: support of job-related further training, E-campus, various technical and leadership development programs
- JobTicket, JobBike and further special conditions and discounts for e.g. gyms
- Company fitness room, various sports classes, health and prevention campaigns
- Individual onboarding with buddy program as well as various networking initiatives (Network of Women, International Network etc.)
- Modern headquarters next to the river Neckar with ergonomic workplaces and height-adjustable desks
- Canteen with discounted and healthy meals
- Bicycle and underground parking with charging stations - for e-bike and car
...and much more.